Monday, January 5, 2009

Have I really gotten this bad?!?!?!

Wow has it really been this long since I've blogged!!!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to improve my blog! One way I'm going to 'improve" it is by doing shorter blogs. Now I know what some of you are thinking...how is that a good thing?!?!? Well so that I will be a more successful and frequent blogger the blogs need to be a smidge shorter....the pressure to write a book every time is just to great...and it makes me blog less...so shorter (but hopefully just as good of blogs) are on the way :)!

In the spirit of New Year's resolutions here a few of my other goals for the year...and yes some are cliche and so unoriginal :)

1. Do a better job staying in touch with distant friends
2. Lose weight and become healthier (this is one of those unoriginal goals :)
3. Plan a vacation overseas (thinkin' India kids)
4. Read at least 6 books this year
5. Organize the gazillion pictures I have sitting in a box under my bed
6. Try to get closer with Ali's mom
7. Become more organized (I think I'd be a little more relaxed if I didn't have hidden messes and used a calender more!)
8. Take pictures (this is something I want to add to my blog a lot more!!)
9. Re-take my GRE's and do well! :)
10. Take a writing course (this is more for grad school than a deep desire to improve myself!)
11. Begin to learn Hindi (Rosetta Stone should totally be cheaper though man!!)
12. Apply to graduate school
13. Make a list of all the sites I want to see in New York City and see them :)

Not a bad list right?!?!

Ok now to keep with my goal :) this is it for tonight friends! I'll be back tomorrow with another short but wonderful blog!

No comments: