Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

Hello my very loved friends and fam,

I know...don't say it...it's been about 2 months. I know I've been absent but the past 2 months have been filled with pain, challenge and growth.

I assumed when I began this blog that it would be a way for me to express my thoughts and feelings, however in the last 2 months the idea of putting my experience out there for all the world to read and know what a bit too overwhelming. I know this blog will only cause even more curiosity, and all I can say is over time you will receive enough pieces of the story to eventually fully understand. I have one gift that I request right now - TIME. Time to process my experience and develop strength from it. Time to reveal my story when I feel its best suited, not just for the sake of your curiosity.

God gives us all challenges in life. God chooses different points in our lives to experience growth spurts, and he has chosen this time for me. God has things he wants me to learn that will enable me to live me best life. The image I have of myself is not what God wants. My self image needs some work, and God has chosen now to do some work.

I know my decisions my not make sense or be at the pace that some of you may want them. I know all of the concern and questions come from love.

I'm glad I've gotten back to a point where I feel I can begin sharing again...so stayed tuned :)

I'm heading to my sister's this weekend in upstate NY and I plan to update you all on Sunday.

I love you all and thanks for your support!

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..You are back! :) I don't want to call you because I know you are at Rach's...so I will wait for you to call me again this weekend. Can't wait to catch up...Love you chica.
-Al